TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. I/We agree and accept the services provided by College at my/our request for payment of registration fees through online mode.
2. I/We have no objection whatsoever, to the Online Fee Payment System providing my/our receipt details to the college.
3. While college will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the college is not liable for any error. I/We shall not hold the college responsible for any loss, damage, etc. that may be incurred/suffered by me/us if the information contained turns out to be incorrect.
4. I/We agree that we will make fee amount payments as required by the Online Fee Payment System. I/We will not hold the college responsible for the Online Payment System rejects the fee payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
5. I/We agree that the record of the instructions given and transaction with the college shall be conclusive proof and binding for all the purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
College is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement
College may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time
2. College is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
3. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by College, to any other institution for any reason whatsoever without your consent.
4. College reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by College as permitted above.
5. College treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
6. Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons College will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
7. College may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analysis of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
8. The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
9. Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of appropriate authority and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the College.
Cancellation Policy: -
1. The Fee once paid is not refundable.
2. The transaction once performed cannot be cancelled.
We as a college shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of any Transaction
Convenience fee with applicable charges would be charged from the applicant for online payments.
In the year 1868, Rev. James Emlyn from New Castle, U.K. an LMS missionary bought the lands where the college is located now. Rev. Robert Sinclair, who succeeded Rev. Emlyn in the year 1910, built a bungalow and started a Boarding School on the campus measuring 32 acres.
After independence the long felt need for a college at Marthandam resulted in the starting of the Christian College in June 1964 by the Kanyakumari Diocese of the Church of South India. The Executive Committee of the Diocese, which met on 04-01-1964, entrusted the responsibility of raising funds for the buildings needed to an adhoc committee consisting of Messrs. N. Dennis, Ex. MP (Convener), G.A. Ambrose, J. Nesamony, P.S. Wilson and Rev. M. Amose. The Diocese set apart sufficient extent of wet lands as endowment to satisfy the University requirement. The public in and around Marthandam, the parents, students and members of the teaching and non-teaching staff took keen interest in the growth of the college and contributed substantial amounts at different times for its development.
With the permission of the Madras University the Pre-University course was started in 1964 with 171 students. The college was inauguarted on 6th Aug. 1964 by the then Bishop Rt. Rev. I.R.H. Gnanadason, with Dr.John D.K. Sundar Singh as the first Principal.
In June 1965, the College introduced undergraduate courses with Mathematics, History and Economics as major subjects. From the year 1966, the college was an affiliated institution of the Madurai University which was later renamed as Madurai Kamaraj University. The College became a Post Graduate Institution in the year 1980-81.
In June 1984, the College was re-named as Nesamony Memorial Christian College in recognition of the yeoman services rendered by the late Thiru.A. Nesamony M.A.,B.L. to the Kanyakumari Diocese of the Church of South India. In the year 1991, the College because a constituent college of the newly formed Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli. In the marvellous growth of the college, God has guided and blessed us immensely. With faith in divine guidance and co-operation from the public, it is hoped that the College will grow further into a fruitful centre of learning. A Ph.D. Research centre in History was started in the year 1997 in the regular scheme. The college now offers 19 U.G., 13 P.G., and 12 M.Phil., 11 Certificate courses and 12 Ph.D courses. The present strength of students is 3786. At present 188 teaching, 95 non-teaching staff members and a chaplain are working in the College.
The College is an accredited Institution with ‘A’ Grade awarded by the NAAC for the period 2014-2019. For the last 56 years, this institution has been striving hard to achieve this goal. A number of innovative programmes and projects are being carried out in this College to lift the downtrodden people of this area.
Address : NMCC, Marthandam – 629165, Kanniyakumari District, Tamilnadu, India.
Contact no : 9443370257
Email ID : email@example.com