Welcome to NMCC
In the year 1868, Rev. James Emlyn from New Castle, U.K. an LMS missionary bought the lands where the college is located now. Rev. Robert Sinclair, who succeeded Rev. Emlyn in the year 1910, built a bungalow and started a Boarding School on the campus measuring 32 acres. After independence the long felt need for a college at Marthandam resulted in the starting of the Christian College in June 1964 by the Kanyakumari Diocese of the Church of South India.
Readmore
project
Sports
project
National Activities
project
Library